Danville Public Library Curbside Pick Up Service
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Reserve your items
- By phone: 217-477-5220 (during curbside hours)
- Online: https://forms.gle/2qanh52RNkynhR8C9
- Schedule a pickup time
- Once your items have been located, staff will call you to set up a time for pickup
- Staff will need to verify your library card number
- Pick up is only available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Staff will need to know the make, model and color of the vehicle you will pick up your items in
- Pick up your items
- Please pull up to the west side doors
- Please stay in your vehicle. Staff will set your items on the table
- Once staff has returned inside the building, you may retrieve your items
All items checked out to you will not be due until the stay at home order is lifted and no late fees will incur during this time. For the safety of library staff and other patrons, we would prefer that items are not returned until the stay at home order is lifted. However, return bins will be available outside during curbside delivery hours ONLY. The outside book drop will be locked. Any items left outside of building (except those placed in the bins during curbside delivery hours) will be charged to your account.
Any questions or issues may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details regarding card requirements, please visit: https://danvillepubliclibrary.org/circulation/