Danville Public Library Curbside Pick Up and Home Delivery Services
- Reserve your items
- By phone: 217-477-5227 (during operating hours)
- Online: https://forms.gle/2qanh52RNkynhR8C9
- Pick up your items
- Library staff will contact you to verify your card number and schedule a time to pick up your materials. Most pickups will be scheduled for the day(s) following submission.
- When you arrive, please pull up the west side entrance, near the Hegeler stage as call 217-477-5227 to let staff know you have arrived. Library staff will drop your materials off on the designated table. PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL STAFF HAVE RETURNED INSIDE THE BUILDING.
- Home Delivery
- Library staff will contact you to verify your card number and schedule a time for contact-less delivery. By choosing home delivery, you agree to take full financial responsibility for all items checked out to your account, including items that are lost, stolen or damaged in anyway, including weather and other acts of nature.
Please direct questions or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details regarding card requirements, please visit: https://danvillepubliclibrary.org/circulation