Reading Colors Your World Summer Reading Challenge runs from June 1 to July 31. This year we’re using Beanstack for our reading programs. Register Here.
Be sure to join us at the kick-off party too! June 1 at 12:00. Wear clothes you don’t mind getting
- Click this link.
- Select “Register an Individual or Family.”
- If you are registering yourself (with or without children), select “I am registering myself.” You will be given an option to add other household adults or children later. If you are only registering a child, choose “I am an adult registering a child.”
- Answer the questions and click “Next.” REMINDER: We need a valid email address to contact you if you win a prize.
- Add any additional family members.
- Register for the 2021 Summer Reading Challenge
- Begin Tracking your reading by clicking “Log Reading” at the top of the page.
- Download “Beanstack Tracker” from your device’s app store.
- The app asks “Does your School, Library or Bookstore use Beanstack?” Answer “Yup!”
- Touch “Find a Site.”
- Type in “Danville Public Library” in the search bar at the top. Select “Danville Public Library (IL)”
- Touch “Sign Up!” near the bottom.
- Enter your Username, Email, and Password. Touch “Continue.” REMINDER: We need a valid email address to contact you if you win a prize.
- Follow the prompts to complete registration.
- Touch “Add A Reader” for additional family members. Or “Fill Out My Reader Profile” to complete your profile and register for a challenge.
- Select the 2021 Summer Reading Challenge.
- Touch the + to Log your reading.