- Save the date! Danville Library Foundation Summer Book Sale on July 19 and 20.
- Adult Summer Reading Club: Adults, ages 18 and over, are encouraged to join in on the summer reading fun! It’s easy: read five books, fill out a raffle ticket at the Checkout Desk or Adult Services desks, and keep on reading! Prizes will be drawn on August 3, 2019.
- Enjoy family-friendly activities, vendors and live entertainment at the Saturday Morning Summer Sounds and Farmers Market on the library lawn from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays through October 5.
- Free computer classes offered every month.
- The summer newsletter is here! Or view the newsletter in Dyslexie font.