Johnson Flanagan, Public Services Manager
Curbside Pick Up and Home Delivery
- Reserve your items
- By phone: 217-477-5227 (during operating hours)
- Online: https://forms.gle/2qanh52RNkynhR8C9
- Pick up your items
- Library staff will contact you to verify your card number and schedule a time to pick up your materials. Most pickups will be scheduled for the day(s) following submission.
- Curbside Pickup is ONLY available Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and Tuesday, Thursday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- When you arrive, please pull up the west side entrance, near the Hegeler stage. Library staff will drop your materials off on the designated table. PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL STAFF HAVE RETURNED INSIDE THE BUILDING.
- Home Delivery
- Library staff will contact you to verify your card number and schedule a time for contact-less delivery. By choosing home delivery, you agree to take full financial responsibility for all items checked out to your account, including items that are lost, stolen or damaged in anyway, including weather and other acts of nature.
All items checked out to you will not be due until the stay at home order is lifted and no late fees will incur during this time. For the safety of library staff and other patrons, we would prefer that items are not returned until the stay at home order is lifted. The outside book drop will be locked. Any items left outside of building will be charged to your account.
Please direct questions or issues to email@example.com.
For full details regarding card requirements, please visit: https://danvillepubliclibrary.org/circulation
Services at Community Events
Danville Public Library can come to your event free of charge! We are often seen at community events, such as the OSF Festival of Trees, Arts in the Park, St. James Food Pantry days, and more. We offer short picture book readings, simple craft activities, and share information about the library’s services.
Services for Daycares, Preschools, and Youth Organizations
Danville Public Library can perform a storytime at your daycare, preschool, or youth organization as a one-time event or work it into our weekly or monthly schedule free of charge. In the summer, we offer a special summer reading program that includes fun weekly stories and activities.