A message to patrons:
We have implemented a number of new safety measures based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
Before you enter the library building please note the following changes, which have been implemented for the safety of patrons and staff alike:
- Face coverings are required for patrons ages 2 and up
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers
- Reduced operating hours
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand sanitizers near entrances and at service desks
- Fax services located in the entry way
- Discontinued use of water fountains
- Reference and archives assistance by appointment
- Curbside pickup & HOME DELIVERY of materials
We have taken enhanced safety measures—for you, our other patrons, and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the library.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.By visiting the library you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe.